Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Busy Weekend!



Whew!  What a great long weekend!  I wish every weekend we had three days off.
I realize it's been awhile since I posted, but I'm caught up in that beginning of summer flurry of activity.  In the past four days I've:
  • played sand volleyball three times
  • stained (times 2) the two side tables I've been working on
  • polyurethaned (times 4) the side tables
  • had a lazy Sunday (didn't wake up in the late afternoon though...well, I guess I did from my nap)
  • helped Dylan install hardwood flooring (we're through the kitchen and the end is in sight!  Photos coming soon.)
  • celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
  • weeded the raised beds so I can finally put in all of the awesome plants that are dying for real soil
  • cleaned the inside and outside of our house
  • hosted a bbq, complete with almost any yard game you can think of, two cute baby chicks, cuter babies and kids, and friends
Needless to say, it was a productive but fun weekend!  Hopefully soon I'll get my booty in gear and get some pictures up.  I think I've been procrastinating on "now" pictures because our house is in the middle of a couple large-ish projects and everything is kind of a mess.  Guess that's how it goes with DIY home projects, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment