Whew! What a great long weekend! I wish every weekend we had three days off.
I realize it's been awhile since I posted, but I'm caught up in that beginning of summer flurry of activity. In the past four days I've:
- played sand volleyball three times
- stained (times 2) the two side tables I've been working on
- polyurethaned (times 4) the side tables
- had a lazy Sunday (didn't wake up in the late afternoon though...well, I guess I did from my nap)
- helped Dylan install hardwood flooring (we're through the kitchen and the end is in sight! Photos coming soon.)
- celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
- weeded the raised beds so I can finally put in all of the awesome plants that are dying for real soil
- cleaned the inside and outside of our house
- hosted a bbq, complete with almost any yard game you can think of, two cute baby chicks, cuter babies and kids, and friends